Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Easter layout!!!

I did an Easter layout with a bunch of stuff that I picked up today at We Are Storytellers. I love that shop! They have a sale once a week called a Book Fair and one kit is on sale for only $2 and then a bunch of other stuff is on sale for 45% off. I got two Easter kits and the Bookfair kit. Pics are from Easter day, the egg hunt in our garden. Declan was the sole participant since poor Brendan is not yet walking. Next year should be very interesting indeed...

2 comments:

20Birds said...

I am slow I know it. I forgot about the layout blog until you mentioned it and now you have to post it here so i will even see it. I was over at layout blog and was blown away at your gorgeous eye.... great work melinda. and we seem to have sparked a hockey war over at my blog ... my husband has contributed his two cents... CAD cents , i think lol

20Birds said...

go Wings, eh? they are doing well.

These are a few of my favorite things...