Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scrapartist collab!


I LOVE the collabs at scrapartist! Each time I buy one, I am delighted! The papers are fantastic, the elements are whimsical and each piece fits so perfectly with the entire collection! Back2School is no different. Just bought it and I adore it! I am also a big fan of the quickpage album that came with it - it was made by the talented Laurie Ann (known to most of us as the ever-gracious nEEd2creAte - she also started designing recently at we are storytellers!) I copied one of her keyplate quickpage designs and made it into a full-page layout. (mostly because I print all my layouts at 8x8 and haven't gotten into doing other sizes when printing). So here it is. A couple of pics of my little guy on his first day at preschool! Thanks again goddesses at scrapartist and thanks Laurie Ann!

1 comment:

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Hi sweets! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your continuous prayers, really appreciate it. How things going on with you? I hope to chat with you again.

xoxo,
Beth :)

These are a few of my favorite things...