Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hodge Podginess

Yay - Gina Miller asked me to be a guest artist for this week's Hodge Podge challenge - check it out here!!

The challenge is to scrap someone new! A new face starring in your layouts! I chose Gabrielle, my adorable, 8 year old niece and my first God-daughter!

Here's my layout - Just Be You



And since the last time I posted, one of my layouts was selected as the Page of the Week at Scrapbookgraphics (last week! whoops!)



And another layout of mine was selected to be in the Mini-Skinny newsletter at Scrapbookgraphics! Fun stuff for me this week!



On the homefront, Declan is potty-trained 100%! No diapers (except at night) for a week and ZERO accidents since day three (0r thereabouts) of potty-training! It was really much easier than I had anticipated - guess he was ready after all!

No comments:

These are a few of my favorite things...