Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 18, 19, 20

My husband just told me that I am not very good at taking pictures of things other than my boys and I admit, he is right. *sigh* I give up! I'm just going to take pictures of the things that move me on any given day. Maybe it will be my boys, maybe it will be the snow. (I might have more luck in the spring, summer and fall when I'm not confined to my house and the landscape is more varied than snow, snow and more snow! LOL)
Declan had lots of fun playing hide and seek with Brendan after dinner.
Brendan was fascinated with his reflection in the mirror. This is not a great shot, but it was the best I could do.

I just love his blue eyes and his little face.



2 comments:

Chreamps said...

I think these are wonderful photo's - so cute! Love the coloring of the one of him looking in the mirror and those blue eyes are fantastic!

Years from now the scenery pictures won't be what will be important to you - it will be pictures of your kids (wink, wink)! Your priorities are in the right place.

We used to live in Michigan (about 7 years northwest of Detroit) - love it there!

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog.

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Don't give up, sweetie. A lot of good books can be found on the web. :) Love the pics! Take Care

These are a few of my favorite things...