Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Star and Buddha

>

I have been taking care of my two sick little ones for the past couple of days and I'm battling their cold/cough so I haven't had a lot of extra time this weekend but I did manage to take these two snaps. The first is of a sun star that I have hanging in my kitchen window. On Saturday we had over six inches of snow fall and it was even sticking to the screens of my window - a real blizzard - so my little sun catcher looks more like a snow star to me!



The second pic is a cute little Buddha that I have kept on my desk for years and years. My mom's best friend brought it back for her from a trip abroad and I "borrowed" it when I went away to college. I have always loved it and it always makes me smile. These days it reminds me an awful lot of my baby boy - he looks very similar when he is nude and seated! LOL

No comments:

These are a few of my favorite things...