Thursday, February 19, 2009

It was a face painting week...

This is from today. Just a quick snap of me and my little guy right before his preschool's Beach day. I put the camera on some books on the coffee table and used the timer. I've noticed that I take a LOT of my daily pics while the baby is napping. I will have to change that and give Brendan more face time...

We busted out the face painting kit from Halloween. Yesterday Declan was a cheetah.


This is his vampire face paint. He has a little cape and runs around pretending to be a vampire - but a GOOD one, not a bad one.

And this was the superhero day. He wore a red cape and carried a little hockey stick as his sword. He painted my face that day too - I had green "polka dots" all over my face - yikes!

And finally, a picture of the baby. He is always crawling, crawling, crawling and it's hard to get him in good light. He is just learning to pull himself up on furniture so I'm hoping the "standing but not walking" stage will result in some good photos!




3 comments:

20Birds said...

and i think it is so cool that you were on the ground with the baby to get that shot... melinda it speaks volumes about you... you are very cool

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Awwwwww how adorable you do face painting on a daily basis LOL, you are a brave but amazing mommy! Hes so cute! I can totally understand about the crawling. They move so fast to huh lol!

Chreamps said...

Gorgeous pic of you and Declan together! Wish I would have done that when my son was small. You will really cherish this!

Looks like he had fun with the face painting - they are all so cute!

Your baby crawling, won't be long, Mom! Such a cutie!

These are a few of my favorite things...