Friday, June 19, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

Beth (20birds) has the most beautiful daughters. Six daughters, to be exact. I am envious. I have two darling, precious, adorable, adored sons, but no daughters. I always thought that I would have daughters - I am a girlie girl, after all. I love make-up, the color pink, ballet, shopping, chick flicks, etc, etc, etc. Anyway...

Beth's daughter, Hannah, just graduated from the sixth grade. And she is growing up. Slowly, but surely. They do that, you know. Daughters, that is. Well, children in general, I guess. To the point: I love this picture of Beth's daughter, Hannah. She is stunningly beautiful.



2 comments:

20Birds said...

oh melinda thank you, as you know when she left for school in the morning i hurriedly snapped a couple of photos and then blogged about her growing up too fast. The photo you scrapped was taken at the luncheon when she was being impossible about my taking photos and would not smile. Katherine took that photo and whispered to me she looks way too beautiful. The two of us were a bit shook by that photo. (Tony played it cool, uh yeah he knew she was gorgeous, didnt everyone.?) sat and stared at that photo for awhile yesterday afternoon and thought "when did that happen? she is our baby banana." *shakes head* thank you for such a gorgeous layout and for choosing the photo that undid my world yesterday. lol, God has mercy however, that girl slept next to me for the last hour of the night because she was "lonely in her sleep."

Unknown said...

awesome LO of hanners! she's a beaut!

These are a few of my favorite things...