Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Beth's Belief

Another layout for my friend Beth. Her radiation ends May12th and her chemo ends May 25th. The countdown begins in earnest! :)

(Click the image to see larger. Click again to read the journaling)



Beth - I hope you like it!

(Credits: Word art strips and girl with scarf doodle by Kate Hadfield from her Beth's Belief freebieBlue paper by Jacque (Pocketful of Sunshine at the Lilypad), Green hills by Nikki Beaudreau (of After Five Designs), Birdie Border, Rainbow RicRac, Yellow Sunshine, Plant in Dirt, Recycle Robot and Mini Butterflies by Heaven's Gate Designs (available at Scrapartist), Bird pulling rainbow from Scrapartist Art Journal collab kit, Brazen Borders from FPD, Used Michelle Godin's Rainbow paper for one of the borders, and Jacque's blue paper again for the other, Tiff Brady's little gnome, Sausan Designs Funky flowers and staples by Jessica Bolt)

LOOK at all the credits - sheesh-a'loo!

6 comments:

20Birds said...

there are so many details to take in... "strength" in my bicep, that cool knight, the rainbowy birds... aw Melly I dont deserve it... thank you. Can you post it at TLP? KAte and I were hoping to get a flickr acct to post all the art but that hasnt happened yet? i am crying , thank you

20Birds said...

and i noticed all the credits, oh my gravy, you love me... where did you get the knight?

Kate Hadfield said...

Wow, what an incredible, creative piece of work! This is so moving, I can feel all the love you put into creating this, you are a fabulous friend.

Melinda said...

To echo my mom, I am crying. Thank you. So beautiful! xoxo

20Birds said...

thank you for the "real" card i received today.... i keep running my fingers over the heart and wings.... great idea should i decide to take on a biker chick persona!

Unknown said...

definitely tearing up!!! thank you for your love :)

These are a few of my favorite things...