Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Couple of layouts

So, my dh was traveling this week and it was kind of a nightmare. I thought it would be wise to have some family come over to help entertain my 2 year old so I could get some alone time and that worked like a charm on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday were not so great, but that is solely my fault since I was the genius who thought an eight year old would be a BIG help. What was I thinking? She's my darling niece who I love soo much but let's face it, at eight years old she's not gonna be much help for very long! To top it off, I decided to have her sleep over and with no spare bedroom and my dh gone, I thought she could share the king size bed with me. Unfortunately, she managed to fall off the bed at 2am and then I couldn't get her back to sleep until 4am. Phew, I'm pooped!


Well, I managed to do a couple of layouts somehow and here they are:

This one is actually animated and you can see the animation by clicking here (credits are there also). It was for the Hawt Mama Challenge on Traci Reed's team blog. The challenge was to scrap about a "first", to use something you bought in the last 4 weeks, use different fonts and use glitter.



The second layout is another challenge layout - this time for the Digidares. The challenge was to scrap about what "they think" about you and about your truth. Also to use 3 fonts/alphas and glitter.



Credits are here.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melinda!!! your layouts rock!!! I love yoru style!!! I've been meaning to visit your scrapbookgraphics gallery for a while now...but I keep getting interrupted by everything!!!
Hugs & kisses amiga. Visit my blog for a silly, primitive freebie LOL
Love, Mariquita

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh LOVE, looooooooooooove your layouts ;)

These are a few of my favorite things...