Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday thoughts

Just checking into blog-land to put some thoughts into cyber-space. Declan and I are enjoying our week. These are the days that I get down on my knees and thank God that I am able to stay home to be with Declan. We have played at home, in our own backyard, gone on playdates, visited family, had family visit us, gone to the pool AND I managed to clean the whole house (floors too!) AND do the grocery shopping! What a week! I managed to make a couple of layouts but I've been feeling a little less than inspired lately. Maybe real-life is too engrossing right now! LOL I better get some scrapping done before I get my hands on the latest Harry Potter! Can't wait! When Declan was a baby, I read about five books (700 pages each) a week. I was obsessed. I read while I nursed, while he napped and after he went to bed. It was a little nutso and I haven't read much at all in the past six months (since I stopped nursing - LOL). I feel like I burnt out on reading. Now that the latest Harry Potter is about to be released, I am sooo looking forward to it! Hooray for books! Ok, that's enough blathering. Here's a couple of layouts from this week:





Credits Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW amiga, your pages just keep getting better ;)

I'm so happy that you are having such a great time enjoying Declan!!!

We are in winter break here, and I'm going through the same...;)

I love yoru pages, have I told you your style rocks?????????

Huge hugs & kisses,

Mariquita

These are a few of my favorite things...