Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 14 and March 15

Yesterday was gorgeous here - almost 50 degrees, sunny - beautiful! So, Brian and I took both boys to the zoo. It was heavenly to get outside with the boys and stretch our legs. This pic is of Declan - just thinking about the animals, I guess. He wants to work at the zoo when he grows up. He promises that I will get to hold ALL the baby animals when they are born AND I will be able to ride a hippo! Sounds fantastic to me.



Today was even more beautiful, so we went downtown to the Corktown St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was fun! I painted Declan's face - so cute. We had a great time - spent about an hour and a half there and then came home. I love that we are so close to downtown (and the zoo!)

2 comments:

20Birds said...

the top photo where he is thinking... is precious, and gorgeous... what do they think???? when they arent telling us? i love that photo

20Birds said...

i am back again,sorry... man you have to win for the face... that is a precious face... and all greened up too

These are a few of my favorite things...