Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Three more pics - through today!

I'm finally caught up! Hooray!

This is a pic of my son with his girlie friend after their playdate and some facepainting. Of course, Declan was not interested in anything but a vampire with his full face painted. Luckily, Sophie could not be talked into being a vampire princess - she stuck to the regular princess and I bet her mom is glad!
This was the night before last. As I was heading up to bed, I realized that I hadn't taken a single picture all day, so I grabbed my camera and took a few pics of my pretty Christmas cactus. It didn't bloom for two full years and this year it has bloomed twice. Go figure! Must have something to do with global warming...LOL

And this is Brendan, again in Declan's room. I just love that you can see the movement of his arms - the blur is awesome in my opinion! And check out his cheeks! What a chunk!

2 comments:

20Birds said...

i thought tha top pic was some sort of wild cross balance action at first... so many wild colors... i am so proud of you... you are really doing this 365 thing... i think i am a 12xversion, you know one a month or maybe 6 in jan and 6 in dec!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Aww his little cheeks are so sweet!!!! I love your photos, the christmas cactus is stunning and I have never seen a cuter vampire in my life!

These are a few of my favorite things...