Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pics - Through 3/20!

I'm catching up again.

This is Brendan sitting in his high chair at dinner yesterday. I had just cut the front of his bangs because they were driving me nuts - kinda stringy and yucky. I thought he looked so angelic sitting there...

Yes, another pic of Brendan playing with doors. Will the obsession ever end?

We had another nice day on Wednesday, so during Brendan's nap, Declan and I went outside and drew on the sidewalk with chalk. This is Declan standing in front of "himself". I traced his body and we colored it in. He wrote his own name and was soo proud!

St Patrick's Day was gorgeous here. Declan and I called it our "preview of summer". We were outside A LOT! Here's Declan enjoying his swing in the backyard.

The 16th was nice so we went for a "family walk" after dinner. It has been our tradition to do that forever! (at least when the weather is nice enough). Even before we had kids, Brian and I liked to go for walks together after dinner with the dogs. Now that Declan is bigger, he rides his little bike. Brendan LOVES it. And gets very excited when Declan and his bike go whizzing by. I can't WAIT for summer! :)

2 comments:

20Birds said...

the photo you caught of him in mid swing... awesome! but the one with declan's head cocked to the side with the helmet is sooo precious. it is starting to tease us with hints of spring and i think my hopes are up, planning all sorts of plants i can kill...

20Birds said...

Melba? lol... i am on facebook rarely, these days hoping to catch word of vagabond daughter in red river flood zone... but occassionally FB delivers up a surprise... you are called Melba by some... that made my day, i know i am easy to amuse

These are a few of my favorite things...